Jeffrey Preston Bezos aka Jeff Bezos, born in January 12th 1964, The American tech entrepreneur who is better known as the Founder of Amazon.com, hi transformation huge and inspiring, he started as wall street employee and later he left his white-collar job to found amazon.com in 1994, The business he founded started as an online bookselling website and now it is the largest online store in the world and the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services via its Amazon Web Services arm.
Jeff Bezos is the world’s wealthiest person as of today with a net worth of USD 160 Billion followed by non-other than the longtime wealthiest person Bill Gates, USD 97 Billion. His innovative thinking and unorthodox business methods made his amazing size of wealth and an interesting role model to follow, we compiled some of his sayings to wake up the inner Bezos sleeping inside every ordinary people.
01. A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
02. What we need to do is always lean into the future; when the world changes around you and when it changes against you – what used to be a tail wind is now a headwind – you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
03. If you can’t tolerate critics, don’t do anything new or interesting.
04. We’ve had three big ideas at Amazon that we’ve stuck with for 18 years, and they’re the reason we’re successful, Put the customer first. Invent. And be patient.
05. If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
06. The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
07. If you’re competitor-focused, you have to wait until there is a competitor doing something. Being customer-focused allows you to be more pioneering.
08. No matter what your mission is, have some notion in your head. Forget the model, whether it’s government or nonprofit or profit. Ask yourself the more important question: Is my mission improving the world? Are you sure about it? Seek to disconfirm that all the time. And if you can, change your mission.
09. If your customer base is ageing with you, then eventually you are going to become obsolete or irrelevant. You need to be constantly figuring out who are your new customers and what are you doing to stay forever young.
10. If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
Jeff Bezos is a true role model who proved consistency and hard work combined with innovation and faith can move a mountain and stand tall, what is your favourite quote of Bezos?
Are you feeling motivated & inspired? Let’s put all your ideas into action, go for your dreams, take the steps to make the change, the world will change with you.